Fabrique et musée du Nougat Arnaud Soubeyran
A narrow place, where you can watch original and delicious nougat being made and where other candies are waiting to be tasted at the teahouse, on the patio or next to the fireplace.
Noon time provides local organic snacks. Artisanal manufacture itinerary: baking nougat in a copper cauldron, egg white’s marshmallows, calissons from Provence and homemade toffees. The shop’s display is a real Aladdin’s Cave.
Open all year around
- From Monday to Saturday: 9am to 7pm
- Sundays: 10am to 12pm and 2:30pm to 6pm
- Free guided tours from Monday to Friday: 9:30am, 10:15am, 11am, 2pm and 5pm
- Free visit or free guided tour
- Free tasting
- Groups guided tours by reservation
Continue your visit of the Drôme with the places located nearby.