Atelier Musée de la soie
A trip to discover silk making secrets: two videos about the past of young female worker’s in “convents factories”, 600 m2 of exhibition space, describing the special process of silk transformation, and a wide range of running vintage engines. You will also see silkworm-rearing: from egg to butterfly to shop.
- Open 7 days a week except on Tuesday mornings from 10am to 12:30pm and 2pm to 6pm
- Open 7 days a week on July and August, 10am to 6pm
- Guided tour every Thursday on July and August: 11am to 3pm
- Closure period from January 1st to February 14th
- Adult €5.50 - Child (Under 6) free - Child (from 6 to 12) €2.50
- Family price (4 persons: 2 children + 2 adults) €14
- ‘Tribe’ fee (from 10 persons) €5/pers (guided tours by reservation)
- Discounted rates: €4.50/pers
- For groups, ask us
Visit the Drôme and discover other places and landmarks.