Château de Suze-la-Rousse
Surrounded by a large park, the château de Suze-la-Rousse is a medieval fortress composed by one of the most beautiful main courtyards from French Renaissance. Please enjoy a guided tour of the History of the grounds from vine plants to wine universe.
Please enjoy the shop, library, shows, seminars and wine tasting.
- Every day 10am to 12:30pm and 2pm to 6pm
- July-August 10am to 6pm
- Welcoming groups from 9am by reservation, January 1st, November 11th and December 25th excluded
- Closed on Tuesdays from November to March, and on January 1st, November 11th and December 25th.
- Self-tour €6 - Discounted rates €4
- Guided tour €8 - Discounted rates €6
- Free access to la Garenne
- Under 12 free
Adult visio guide (FR/EN/NL/DE)
Child visio guide (FR)
Visit the Drôme and discover other places and landmarks.