Grotte de la Luire
Discover the mystery of one of the biggest upwelling’s on the planet. With an hour long unique guided tour.
After making your candle, you can explore the cavity with a lantern in the footsteps of the very first explorers. Under fire sound and light through a slideshow you’ll discover what remains one of the biggest hydrological mysteries of the world.
Open all year around: check details according periods online or on our voicemail
- Adults €8.70
- Child (from 4 to 14) €6.20
- Family Pass (2 adults + 2 children) €25.80 + €5.20 per child sup.
- Discounted prices for students (from 15 to 25) and job seekers €7.70
- Groups: from 15 persons : Child: €5.20, adult €6.70
- Tour operators, schools, holiday resort : Children €5.20, adults €6.20
- Nigh-time with a torch: Adult €10.70 child €7.70
- Sports visits: €120 per day
Visit the Drôme and discover other places and landmarks.