Musée de la préhistoire
In the middle of nature, around archeologic areas of flint size, crossing minerals, tools, bones, potteries and weapons found during Vercors’s excavations, you will travel next to Néandertal and Cro-Magnon, tracing their lifestyle. You will see ancestral gestures during a sharpened flint and will experience fire techniques, hunting and adornment during these summer workshops.
- July and August, every day 10am to 6pm
- April, May, June and September: every day 10am to 12:30pm and 2pm to 6pm (or 5pm). Closed on Tuesday
- For other periods, ask us.
- For groups, by reservation
- Adult 6€
- Child €3.30
- Family Pass (2 adults + 2 children) €15.30
- Summer workshops: adults €6.60 child €4.30
Discover other unmissable places in the Drôme.