Gare des Ramières
Discover the fauna and flora of Drôme’s river in Gare des Ramières, and the House of the ‘National Nature Reserve of Ramières’. A fun and interactive journey awaits you; accompanied by Nestor the Beaver, fairy Drômélia and our two investigators Drômi and Drôma.
Meet the people of the reserve with the kind guidance of our joyful hosts or simply go for a walk or a ride along our well thought out paths.
- From April to June: wed, sat and sun. 2 – 6 pm
- Easter holidays: every day from 2 to 6 pm
- July – August: every day from 10 am to 12:45pm and 1pm to 7pm
- From September to October 8th: Sundays from 2pm to 6pm
- Open visit €3.50 / per pers.
- Free for under 8 years’ old
- Beaver’s hide and nature adventure €5.50 / per pers.
- Annual subscription: €20 for 10 entries
- Family Pass €11
- Groups: excursion at the Natural Reserve with a nature graduated facilitator, half a day for €140
Continue your visit of the Drôme with the places located nearby.