Le zoo d'upie
This zoological and botanical park of more than 6 hectares has been open to the public since 1976, where 1000 animals from 200 different species spend their days. Come and see the parrots or birds of prey shows, the tropical greenhouse, or mini-farm where you will find fun games for all ages of children.
Food services or picnic tables available. We have a training course for mini-healers (children from 6 to 14) and for adults by reservation. Birthday celebrations allowed at the Zoo.
- Every day from 10am to 6pm from Easter to All Saints Day
- From 10am to 7pm in July and in August.
- Outside these periods from 1:30pm to 5pm.
- Closed on December 25th and on January.
- From 14 years old : €14.50
- From 10 to 13 : €12.50
- From 3 to 9 : €10.50
- Free for under 3.
The Garden set up two daily shows during the summer period:
- Parrots, birds of prey
- Training courses are in the afternoons marked “Discovery of animal or falconry world” from 7 to 77 years old.
Fees for groups? Ask us!
Discover other unmissable places in the Drôme.