The Domaine Eyguebelle is a craft distillery that makes fruit syrups as well as pre-pre-dinner drinks and liqueurs from regional monk’s recipes.
Come discover the history of Eyguebelle distillery and its workshops, from complex plant liqueurs’ distillation to the actual making of fruit syrups.
Visiting and free tasting open 7 days a week.
Open 7 days a week non-stop
- September to March: 10am to 6pm
- April to August:10am to 7pm
- Closed on December 25th and January 1st
- Free visit and free-tasting
- Group visits by reservation
Continue your visit of the Drôme with the places located nearby.