Château de Grignan
Well known for Marquise de Sévigné written correspondence, Grignan Castel is the biggest Renaissance palace from France’s South East.
It dominates the village from its majestic shadow and gives a full overview. Banquet halls and private apartments full of objects and pieces of work show who life was in different ages.
Please enjoy the shop, the library, shows and evenings.
- Every day 10am to 12:30pm and 2pm to 6pm
- July-August 10am to 6pm
- Welcoming groups from 9am by reservation
- Closed on Tuesday from November to March, January 1st, November 11th, December 25th
- Self-tour €8 - Discounted rates €6
- Guided tour €10 - Discounted rates €8
- Outdoors tour €2
- Under 12 free
Visit the Drôme and discover other places and landmarks.