Tour de Crest
Dominating the Rhône valley, the highest keep (52m) from the Medieval Times of France remains the last fortress from the 12th century. From the Feudal Period to nowadays through the jail it became in the 17th century, the Tower invites you to discover nine centuries of history.
A stage design (audio route, models, texts and photos) made to understand the history and the architecture of this wonderful site.
- Peak season (1st may to September 30th) Open 7 days a week from 10am to 7pm
- April, October and school holidays: 2am to 6am, 6 days a week (closed on Tuesdays, December 25th and January 1st)
- Open all year around for groups by reservation
- Guided tours, training workshops, abseiling, ask us.
- Adult €6.50
- Discounted rates: €4.80
- Child (from 6 to 13) €3.30
- Under 6: free
- Family pack €20
(2 adults + 2 children or between 6 and 18)
Continue your visit of the Drôme with the places located nearby.